Home & Contents Insurance

Get the right Insurance cover for your most valuable assets and safety haven and ensure peace of mind.

Archer specialises in Building and Contents Insurance for all types of residential properties, especially prestige and luxury homes.

Both Building and Contents Insurance are necessary to ensure financial protection in the event of damage or loss.

Building Insurance covers the repair or rebuild costs in the event of unexpected damage, such as;


water and oil leaks

earthquake, lightning, fire



malicious act

You need to ensure that you have adequate cover to include repair or rebuild of not just your home, but other structures such as garages, sheds, fences and in ground pools. Further optional protection includes removal of debris and temporary accommodation costs if your home is inhabitable. Optional cover can also include accidental damage to your home.

Contents Insurance ensures you have adequate cover for your valuable items such as jewellery, fine art & paintings, computer equipment, etc. Home contents insurance provides new for old replacement of your household contents and personal belongings and can even cover you for your portable items that you take when you leave your home.

Start your quote request here.

Why choose us as your Insurance Broker!